Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion show OOTD





A few week ago me and my boyfriend attend a fashion show in Downtown Phoenix. I had load of fun there we were able to have a few drinks while seeing the models going down the runaway. All the designer were local which was a huge plus! I plan on attending many more! As for the outfit I was wearing is my way of color blocking. I wore very bright blue jeggings and coral blouse both from Ross. As for the heel they are nude Jessica Simpson heels. For the accessories I wore some studded earrings and a creame pearl bracelet. For my clutch is actual a nude clutch I found at Goodwill I love this clutch. Sorry for the quality of the pictures I plan on getting a better one soon! I will also try harder to post more often. Have a wonderful weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment