Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Suns Game

On Monday night my sister invited me to go see the Phoenix Suns who I loveeeee! I was so happy to go since we had access to their pregame warm up. Believe it or not, for the past 3 years I've had a picture of Jared Dudley on the dashboard of my car. He is my favorite ! I was able to see him and like a crazy fanatic I ranned yelling his name towards him. I felt like such a major loser hahaha. As the usher yelled nooo I was not gonna miss my chance to talk to him. I was able to get his autograph but not speak to him I was so nervous I was literally speechless :( He is the sweetest I was the first to get to him since no had the courage to stop him. After I did everyone followed. I am usually not that much of a loser but oh well his just that awesome to me hahaha. I got his picture too :) I also got Channing Frye, Childress, and Morris autograph so I was one happy camper. Thought I would share my excitement with everyone :) Happy Hump Day everyoneee! I was in a hurry to get to the game so I look super busted but oh well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment