Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Looong but fun weekend!

Hello my fellow beauty bloggers! This weekend was a very long exciting one. We had family come over from San Diego. The men decided to go see a Diamondbacks game while the women went shopping. I took them to my favorite mall and before that we went to Last Chance my favorite store to bargain. I was so excited because I wanted to get myself some pumps for that night since we were planning on having a couples night out. I found this great bargain at Last Chance these Aldo pumps were on sale for $29.99 plus an extra 30% off. In total I got them for $19.99. I was stokeddddd this shoes are so seeeeexy! I couldn't wait to wear them. But let me tell you they were very comfortable at first, but with all the dancing and walking my feet ended up very sore. Anywho I still loved them! Its a small price to look pretty, and plus I just need to get used to the height. What do you guys think of them? They typically cost about $80 so for 19.99 it a steal!



No comments:

Post a Comment