Thursday, April 5, 2012

Busy busy week (update)

Watch "Turn me on Nicki Minaj official Music Video tutorial" on YouTube

so for the past couple of weeks I have volunteering at Dress for Success. I am in charge of applying make up to underprivileged woman to help them on there job hunt. As I apply makeup I give them tips on how to appy work appropriate makeup. So far I have met many woman with different type of backgrounds and I am so happy to be able to help woman on there way to success, specially when they need a helping hand! Today they will be hosting a event at Guess with a spring fashion show which I will attend I will do my best to take pictures and post them up for you all. I am sooo excited to start networking and making a name for myself! I am current working on my March favorites and a review which I plan to post shortly. In the mean time here is the link to my newest tutorial inspired by Nicki Minaj "Turn me on" music video.   <----click here for video.    Have a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment