Monday, March 19, 2012

Physicians Formula Deal

Over the weekend I went over to my local Ross. Ross is one of my favorite store where I can find great deal on clothes, shoes, and makeup. For shoes they have great selections! They have great brand and lately have been having lots of Steve Madden heals ranging from $20 to $30! Intentionally I had to get some bedding for my bed since they have great prices on home good also. I went to there beauty aisle out of habit and I found this package which was marked at $6.99 which is a great price for Physician Formula. It came with three item, each item price runs for $5 and up. I got a great deal on them! I love a great BARGAIN :)



I fell in love with this custom blush! I use it to contour since its a little dark for my skin. It works great as you can either use the dark or light side.


The matte quad I was a more happy to get to work. As it turns out it is not as quite as pigmented as I would have wanted but its a good addition to my everyday eyeshadow. The colors are quite similar to some on the Naked palette. Its great that they are all matte colors.


The last thing it came with was the CoverToxTen50 which is what I use to set my foundation with. The reason I love this is because it reduces wrinkles.It is a translucent powder that can be used alone or with foundation.   Although I am only 21 years old it is never too early to prevent wrinkle. One of my new years resolution was to take better care of my skin and help it from getting wrinkle. Everyday I use my St. Ives rejuvenating cream along with this my skin look awesome and youthful. Remember the best fight against wrinkle is prevention!


Have a great weekend. Hope you all had a wonderful St. Patricks day!




No comments:

Post a Comment